• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I got a box....or four.

Started by Quarlow, February 28, 2012, 09:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

Its here...yaaaaaaa. I got four boxes picked up from my U.S. drop off  today. Sorry about the blurry pics. I need a nice camera like Nepas. LOL

Well to be perfectly honest only 3 were mine. The 4th is for JZ.
We got our frogmats from Yard and Pool.

And I got my Thermopen too.

Already tested it and it is fast. 4 or 5 seconds and it is there. Sweeeeeet.
And last but not least, I got a box from Hal4uk. In the xmas exchange I saw a mini bottle of makers mark. I had to have one. Well to be quite honest it was Wombat who wanted one as she has a small collection of them in my bar cabinet. She has about 50 of them now. So I asked anyone who could to send me one of the Maker's mark. Hal stepped up and sent me a box with 11 in it. Sweet, Thanks so much Hal. She only had 3 matches so yours was a great addition.

On top of that was a bottle of Starnes, awesome and a package of High temp bands for wrapping anything you don't want to unroll while cooking.

Perfect, got love it. Hal you are a good friend. I love this forum. 
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

JZ

Holy crap - its like Christmas all over again. Only better because every gift is something you (or Wombat) wanted.

Merry Christmas Colin and thanks again for your help.

John

Keymaster

It was a good day at the post office!!

SouthernSmoked

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

OU812

Nice plie of goodies ya got there Q

Looks like Hal hooked ya up good

Sam3

ghost9mm

Way to go Q...nothing better then nice new stuff in the mail, and not junk mail...lol
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

hal4uk

Sweet!  Glad it all finally made its way safe to Canada!!!

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

slowpoke

Looks like Christmas and your Birthday combined.Way to go.It's nice to know,that it ain't cheating to use store bought rubs and sauces.L.O.L..
If your looking back at the things you missed,You won't know what hit you.

Quarlow

Hey on here it is 'run what ya brung" any sauce that tastes good is great. I have found a few good ones that I never even seen before or they just started carrying them like Sweet Baby Rays. But the recipes to make your own is so cool.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.