UK Posts

Started by Toffeeman, February 04, 2006, 12:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toffeeman

As a new member/smoker - and hoping not to cause any grief - would it be of any benefit to have a section of this forum allocated for UK users (in the sincere hope that our Canadian / American friends put us on the straight and narrow on a regular basis). I have no idea how big Bradleys are over here but it is clear to me we are not in the same league in the UK when it comes to smoking. It may be handy for UK users to have a more easily identifyable UK section, especially in terms of the best prices for supplies.

manxman

Hi Toffeeman,

I can see the benefit of what you are saying but typically there are only a couple of UK members who are on the forum regularly. It may well be a very lonely place.[:(]

There is a spot on the website that Olds set up (see the sticky) for vendors, there is nothing to stop UK vendors being added to this section and indeed I think there are UK vendors there already.

Typically the price of the BS accessories vary little in the UK, occasionally there are deals going but I tend to stick with reliable dealers more than anything else.

In all honesty I plan to go back to buying directly off Grakka for BS supplies, none of the other suppliers have matched them to date. I have been waiting for stuff (not BS bits) for some 4 weeks from |Devon Angling, my most recent supplier, and I will not be using them again.

As for herbs, spices, cures etc I have found a good reliable dealer that I have used 3 or 4 times without being let down so far!

Manxman.
Manxman