hey any of you guys

Started by Oldman, June 03, 2004, 06:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Hey any of you guys or your wives have a garden? Or is it smoke smoke all of the time?

I post a few garden sites and have as much fun there as I do here. If any of you have a garden yell and I can link ya to some great garden places.

BTW When you are good....you are good, and man I am good~~! LOL!

Check out my bannana plants. This thread has grown with much photo so if you are dialup it will take a minute or so.

http://www.gardenguides.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9894

Oh my gardening handle is "Pineapple_Raye" [:D]

Olds

P.S. Chez I refered a couple of gardeners to this site. They don't have Bradleys but smaller units. Told them that it did not matter, that we are all just smokers under the skin here.  

Also I linked your business site.
[:p][:p][:p] That will be 2 dollars please! [:p][:p][:p]

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Fuzzybear

Until I move to Washington Olds, my gardening days are limited to 1 container with two tomatoe plants...

In Washington, I'll have to figure out how to deal with the wild animal population first!  (8 foot high fence with electrics?)[:D]

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Glendora, CA - USA!

Oldman

You know up there that composting should be a snap! I bet being organic there would be so easy compaired to where I live.  I've been trying to talk Susan into Canada when we retire. Our retirement while it will be above the norm for the US would be so much better there with the dollar exchange.  Plus I bet I could get a double or triple layered Green house and still grow my pineapples. [:D] Now that would be funny....pineapples and bannanas in Canada.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

whitetailfan

Fuzzy,
Once you are a resident of Whitetail Lane, the eight foot fence ought to do the trick.  One thing though...don't forget to "accidently" leave the gate open one night and then close in a big one for me[;)]

<b><font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green"></b>
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Fuzzybear

Whitetail:  Did I mention my address was on Whitetail Lane somewhere?  Cause it is!!!

LOL - I got the footings in last week!!! The view is looking due west

Dow:  I have two feet of silt ontop of decomposing granite...it used to be farmland and has not been farmed for more than 6 years....I'll grow stuff, but on a small scale if I can keep the critters scared!

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Glendora, CA - USA!

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DoW-Oldman</i>
<br />smaller units<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Not everyone is as lucky as you & I Olds![:D][:D]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Also I linked your business site.
[:p][:p][:p] That will be 2 dollars please! [:p][:p][:p]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> We send presents for referrals.[;)]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

ChefJeff

Chez -Are you going to send Olds a sack of organic fertilizer left over from the guy who almost won the 500?[:D][:D][?]

SMOKIN & SPOKEN

Oldman

ChefJeff,

As sad as it is to say I've read where in some nations when things really get bad that is all the have to work with.

But thanks for the thought! I will see if I can't send to you one of those radiated pineapples I'm growing so you can glow in the dark with Chez Ole Boy! [}:)][}:)][}:)]

ChefJeff

Olds- Thank you! That will save on me lighting the tiki torches at nite when I'm smokin.[:D][:D]

SMOKIN & SPOKEN     P.S.WE are  growing some herbs and  Scotch Bonnet,and Jalapeno peppers to use with our "Q"