Auber plug-n-play

Started by oldsmoker, February 25, 2012, 08:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldsmoker

Need help. was doing sausage and went out about 2 hours later and pid display was blank. checked all cords tryed again still nothing. any help out there?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Thanks
OLDSMOKER

mikecorn.1

Have you tried the fuse on the back
Of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

devo

There is a inline fuse at the back of the unit. You might have to pull what looks like a plug to get at it. I also believe there is a spare fuse in there also. Maybe the fuse is shot.

oldsmoker

Fuse is good. If i hold the set button and press the temp button at nsame time display shows but when i let go no display.
OLDSMOKER

mikecorn.1

Sorry, unless someone has anything else, I dont know what else it could be. Looks like you might have to call Auberins monday morning.  :'( Good luck.  :)
Mike

oldsmoker

Dont know what the problim was . Always keep pid in the house hooked it up this morning and running great. thanks for the help.
OLDSMOKER

viper125

Maybe needed a day off! ::)
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Keymaster

I heard they dont like cold weather, what was the temp outside?

oldsmoker

When i took it out house this morning and hooked it up and set it for 160 and it started out at 60 and i watched it clime up. checked later and it went to140 and went out about 30min later and no lights on the paid. Guess will have to call this week any body have the phone number                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Thanks   
OLDSMOKER

mikecorn.1

Quote from: OldSMOKER on February 26, 2012, 08:16:23 AM
When i took it out house this morning and hooked it up and set it for 160 and it started out at 60 and i watched it clime up. checked later and it went to140 and went out about 30min later and no lights on the paid. Guess will have to call this week any body have the phone number                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Thanks   

Tech support: 770-569-8420, 404-291-6298
Office hours: 9am - 5pm US EST Monday through Friday.
These phone numbers are for technical support only
Mike

Keymaster

read this thread as it may be some help, maybe put your PID in a box. Not sure what your outside temp is

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=8358.msg96930#msg96930

oldsmoker

Keymaster thanks for the help. I keep pid in house and my smokers in my garage and vented out.
OLDSMOKER