Pork Cutlet Dinner

Started by OldHickory, April 03, 2012, 04:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldHickory

I cut some pork loin medalions off the end of a loin I was making into Canadian bacon.  These are about 1 1/2 in thick.  I hammered those down to 1/2 in thick and ready.  Seasoned flour with black pepper, garlic salt, and seasoned a whipped egg with a tbs of Crystal hot sauce.  Coated each cutlet with seasoned flour, then into the egg, then back into the flour, then into a med-hot cast iron skillet to cook and brown.

Served with fresh asparagus and buttered new potatoes.  Oh yeah, I should have made gravy and cornbread, maybe next time.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

ghost9mm

Now trhat looks like a real man's meal, If I lived a little closer I would have come over for dinner...lol..
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

mikecorn.1

Nice looking plate. PORK RULES!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

Keymaster

Now that looks like a real good home cooked meal !! I am wishing I had some of that :)

fishrman

That is one fine looking meal!  May just have to try and duplicate it 'cause it looks so good!

squirtthecat

Tenpoint5

A little white gravy over the top would have probably gave you brain damage. What with your tongue a slappin your forehead like it would be doing!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!