Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

LilSmoker

"I am Spartacus"

Spartacus ............
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

manxman

and I am having a good laugh at this thread!  ;) :D

QuoteI am the Egg Man, you are the Walrus......coocookeechoo, coocookeechoo 

Perhaps John Lennon is not the only one on an "acid trip", appears someone else around here is on fantasy island !  ::) ::)
Manxman

Smoking Duck

I do readily admit in partaking of the smoke...................it's amazing what kind of euphoric state the Bradley can put a person into.   ;D

Seriously though, I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!  (From the Elephant Man)

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Consiglieri

Expert texpert choking smokers,
Don't you think the joker laughs at you? (ho ho ho, he he he, ha ha ha)
See how they smile like pigs in a sty, see how they snide.
I'm crying.

And for those of you who wasted too much time with Penguin Baseball, check out this:

http://www.widmer.com/games/golf.aspx
Consiglieri

trevor3999

wow! me and my brother are laughing so hard rite now! well to anser the age question, im 15 rite now and wade bradley actualy is my dad. and to anser the question if i smoke my fish. well actually i dont really like smoked foods. any questions? this is pretty fun... ill prove im his kid in the next post.

so, do u guys consider urselves fans of bradley smoker?

Oldman

Judging writing,  English must be your second lanuage young man. If your last post is really an example of your everyday writing then you better hope your Dad does not retire and for the company's sake leave it to you.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

NePaSmoKer

westexasmoker

Picture yourself on a boat in a river, with tangerine dreams and marmalade skys!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

trevor3999

haha, well i was writing that on my iPod, so I'm used to writing in "msn talk". The keyboard on the ipod touch is a little small, so its easy to make lots of mistakes.

Kummok

I was hoping that wasn't "public school" learnin' and suspected (w/ great hope! :-\) "text-bonics".....you "young-uns" can text on those dang things faster than most folks can talk!! I hear though, that IF you eat smoked Springers, you can actually text faster (and spel gudder! ;)) BTW, does iPod msg now or didja mean iPhone?? (I still use the non-texting 'Classic' iPod and haven't kept up w/ the latest).

KyNola

Admittedly I waded in on this thread late but wouldn't it be better to just ignore Trevor?  First, he hasn't proved who he is. Second, he has contributed nothing to the forum.  Last, assuming he is who he says he is, with all due respect.....so what?  Trevor, at 15 years old you should be worrying about graduating from high school, getting your driver's license and most importantly making your family proud of you.

Have a great life Trevor.

KyNola

manxman

QuoteLast, assuming he is who he says he is, with all due respect.....so what? 

I tend to agree with KyNola and particularly the comment above although the thread is quite amusing ...... and harmless. :)

And as for 
Quotehe has contributed nothing to the forum.

What about
Quoteso, do u guys consider urselves fans of bradley smoker?

That's one heck of a taxing question for the Bradley Smoker Forum and those guys who have posted religiously for a few months or years, bet that one has us all examining our inner selves for a deep and meaningful answers!!??  ;) :D ::)

Manxman

Oldman

Quotebet that one has us all examining our inner selves for a deep and meaningful answers!!??
Ya that one is in the short area....Opps flush~~!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

westexasmoker

For some reason this reminds me of a movie quote 'Someday all this will be yours'  'What,  the curtains'

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!