• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Recipe Site Back Up!!

Started by Habanero Smoker, May 16, 2012, 01:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

As of this morning the recipe site is working. I haven't recieved any information, but I'm assuming the problems have been corrected.

It seems to be running slower, but again the lack of speed could be my computer.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

devo

Yes sir its working and it must be your computer slowing you down as it seems the same speed as it was before for me.
Thanks Olds for getting it up and running

TedEbear

Everything looks like it's back to normal and the speed doesn't seem any slower.  Thanks for the hard and persistent work, Olds.

mikecorn.1

Nice.  :) Now to download it to my other laptop. Anyone else unable to log in? I can look thru it but if I try to log in, it will not let me. Guess I'll try again tonight when I get off work
Mike

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: devo on May 16, 2012, 02:40:11 AM
Yes sir its working and it must be your computer slowing you down as it seems the same speed as it was before for me.

Yeah! It's my computer. It's been running slow all day.

Quote from: mikecorn.1 on May 16, 2012, 05:17:06 AM
Nice.  :) Now to download it to my other laptop. Anyone else unable to log in? I can look thru it but if I try to log in, it will not let me. Guess I'll try again tonight when I get off work

Mike;

You don't have to log on. You can use the full benefits of the site without logging in.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

mikecorn.1

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on May 16, 2012, 01:27:01 PM
Quote from: devo on May 16, 2012, 02:40:11 AM

Yeah! It's my computer. It's been running slow all day.

Quote from: mikecorn.1 on May 16, 2012, 05:17:06 AM

Mike;

You don't have to log on. You can use the full benefits of the site without logging in.
I was trying to see who was on this morning before I went to work just to see if it was really, really, really working ;D and it asked me to log in. Also I thought that to upload a recipe and comment, you had to be logged in. Not that I ever do :). I usually just go in like everyone else and look without being logged in. :)

EDIT:  ;D. Went to next thread and read this ::)

;) last sentence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

Habanero Smoker

I have my settings to remember me, so I haven't tried to log-on for sometime, there may be some new setting added to the site making that a requirement. I'll check it out latter, or it may be a setting in your smart phone that may need to be changed.

You are correct about if you need to post a comment or recipe for review you need to log in, but to navigate around the site, download the reader and recipe data base, or other down loadable files you shouldn't need to log-in.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

mikecorn.1

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on May 17, 2012, 01:51:26 AM
I have my settings to remember me, so I haven't tried to log-on for sometime, there may be some new setting added to the site making that a requirement. I'll check it out latter, or it may be a setting in your smart phone that may need to be changed.

You are correct about if you need to post a comment or recipe for review you need to log in, but to navigate around the site, download the reader and recipe data base, or other down loadable files you shouldn't need to log-in.
I use the same username and pw for both sites. I eventually had to put it in and when it came back and said I had used the wrong pw, I hit the forgot pw link and went thru the steps of sending it to my email address and then setting it again. Working fine now.  :)
Mike