Wow, lots of new members since I have been here...

Started by SmokinMoe, February 26, 2006, 10:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokinMoe

Hey guys, missed you!! I haven't been able to smoke with the Bradley since my husband pulled down the awning to make way for a new elevated aggragate patio and addition!! (can't have it both ways huh?)
But, I am at it again thinking about those smoked green bell peppers, etc. that I tried out last year.  I can't smoke until I get a good day without rain (does that ever happen in VA during the winter) since I have no where to put it out of the rain during overnight smokes.
Just checking in to say I am still breathing and hoping to become active again when I have finally been able to offer something "impressive" to you veteran honchos out there!!
Welcome to all the "newbies" even though many of you have put my posting numbers to shame in my absence.
"If I have to cook, I might as well watch it all go up in smoke!"

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

SmokinMoe glad to here from you[:)] now try not to be a stranger, we miss you. know body to keep  skinny nxsbill inline

Oldman

Young lady I was thinking about you today... strange uh? You do have a way of coming and going, but I'm glad you have posted....and at the moment you are coming instead of going... [^]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!