Recipe book recommendation

Started by 12AMNSX, June 10, 2012, 02:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

12AMNSX

I'm not sure if this is correct place for this post, so if it's not, moderator please move it.

Some time ago I either bought or was given a recipe book called "Fish & Shellfish Grilled & Smoked" by Karen Adler and Judith M. Fertig.  I have made many dishes from this book and I have never been disappointed.  In fact, family and friends have begged me to make more.  Even the section on sides and rubs is great.  There is also a lot of informative side bars.  I would recommend this book to anyone who loves fish and shellfish.  Today I am making the Asian Slaw and BBQ shrimp.

Disclaimer:  I am not related to nor know the authors, publisher, etc.  I just wanted to share a great resource I have been using.

Tenpoint5

If you would be so kind. Open the book to the front page and look for the ISBN# and please post that. It make searching/googling a book 100x easier
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

12AMNSX

There are two ISBN numbers:

ISBN-13:978-1-55832-181-6
ISBN-10:1-55832-181-0

viper125

LOL I have and use recipe books but not very often. I tend to buy more on smoking,drying and curing Technic's. As I belong to three sites that do this and the forums of all these I still can't catch up with all the recipes I want to try. And if you need one thats not posted ask and you shall receive. If not i guarantee its on the internet some where. LOL But for the most part any new  recipes I try mostly come from here and pretested. There are a lot of members here. I can promise if they did it and said it was good you can take it to the bank! Not spending money on recipe books for quite a while.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

12AMNSX

I think it was a gift so I didn't buy it.  Like you, I typically get my recipes online including this site.  But the book has a lot of great ideas and recipes including smoking.  Just thought I'd share....

mikecorn.1

How's the ISBN used when searching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

viper125

Just copy and paste into goggle and search!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.