Chez bubba pre order list for the new bs

Started by icerat4, March 14, 2006, 05:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerat4

I dont know about you folks but i am on a preorder list for the new 6 rack temp control bs.YES sir the count starts after my name I love being number 1[:D][8D].This new one will sit right next to its trustie brother old model.I am like a kid going on vaction counting the days till it arrives.Call kirk at chez bubba the list has started.There i said it[:p].All newbie dont hesitate to purchase from this vendor as his service is in A class all on it own.So whos next on the preorder list???[:D]

BigSmoker

I asked in another thread and got no response so maybe someone in the "know" will see this one and I can find out if the new smoke generator will work on an old unit?  If this was answered and I missed it plz forgive me[;)].

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

iceman

I don't think your answer was posted yet. Chez said as soon as he gets the first one he was going to tear it open and give us the particulars on it. Should be real soon.

DarrellS

I'm interested in the cold smoking aspect. The spec that I read said something about 140 degrees being the low end that the digital control would work. For cold smoking that won't do. Maybe the digital can be turned off and use it in a manual mode and seperated from the main unit to pipe the smoke in through a tube such as a dryer hose.

icerat4

well the patio expo is over and im sure you can call bradley as theses new models have been displayed to see .So maybe go that route.I see where your going with that i hope so too so then i could just but the box and then have 2 temp control bs.sweet[:D]

manxman

Hi DarrellS,
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Maybe the digital can be turned off and use it in a manual mode and seperated from the main unit to pipe the smoke in through a tube such as a dryer hose.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I would hope and presume the new models could be used in the same way as the old ones with regards to cold smoking as in:

http://www.johnwatkins.co.uk/personalpages/coldsmoking.htm

Kind of negates the need to have the newer model though if it is going to be used exclusively for cold smoking.

Manxman.
Manxman