check this out

Started by Toker, July 05, 2012, 09:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toker

Tenpoint5

They where designed for the 240v Market. Haven't heard yet if they are going to be released in the 120v market as of yet. If I hear anything I will let you guys know.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

viper125

Pretty small! But looks like its designed for inside use.  220v would be nice but it be better if bigger. Got to say it looks good.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

GusRobin

Quote from: viper125 on July 05, 2012, 12:39:16 PM
Pretty small! But looks like its designed for inside use.  220v would be nice but it be better if bigger. Got to say it looks good.
Not sure how you would use it inside with the smoke.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

devo

What the heck???  Looks like something I designed out of my old microwave oven LOL

Up In Smoke

Just perfect for the single person!
I want one!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

MidKnightRider

"A Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."John Adams
The Big Easy
OBS
ProQ Smoke Gererator
Little Chief Front Loader
Chair-Broil Electric Smoker
Thermos Gas Grill
http://www.susanminor.org/forums/index.php
BBQ Evangelist

Habanero Smoker

Toker

Thanks for the post. If it is for the indoors, I don't have any counter space left.  :)

It's unique with a nice design, but at this time I don't need another gadget, and will stick with my stove top smoker for smaller jobs.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)