Smoking and Storing Cheese

Started by bubbagump, March 18, 2006, 10:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

Manxman;

Thanks for the idea. That's just what I am going to do. All in moderation, of course.[:D]

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

manxman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">That's just what I am going to do.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Be interested to know what you think, perhaps you could give us some feedback?

And that's just the alcoholic beverages, be interested to know about the cheese as well![;)]

Manxman.
Manxman

Habanero Smoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by manxman</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">That's just what I am going to do.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Be interested to know what you think, perhaps you could give us some feedback?

And that's just the alcoholic beverages, be interested to know about the cheese as well![;)]

Manxman.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I missed this message when it was first posted. I will definately send the results. The way things are going now, I won't get to it for about a month.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)