On Sale

Started by rcger, July 30, 2012, 12:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcger

I just got a Summer Clearance Sale brochure from Cableas.  They're showing what appears to be the original Bradley on sale for $229.  I don't know if that's a bargain or not, but I thought I'd share.  Those prices are good August 2-12.
There's room for all of God's critters right next to the mashed taters and gravy!

dsmiley

I was at Cabelas today in Scarborough, ME and the OBS was on sale for about $250.

Dean
"You will thank us for smoking."

Dean

dman4505

It's a pretty good deal
Just looked at the online catalog and they are usually $349.99, on sale for $299.99

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

NorthShoreMN

Menards in Duluth MN has them on sale for 199.00 as long as supply lasts. As of Monday 7-30-12
manager thought that price was good at any Menards.
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

dman4505

Quote from: NorthShoreMN on July 31, 2012, 07:12:57 PM
Menards in Duluth MN has them on sale for 199.00 as long as supply lasts. As of Monday 7-30-12

I believe you are correct, got a Menard's here in Council Bluffs and the last add I saw from them had them for that price. Only drawback was they didn't have bisquttes in the store, so you would have to get them elsewhere.

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

bcrussel

Quote from: NorthShoreMN on July 31, 2012, 07:12:57 PM
They have them here at that price in Lafayette, IN. I bought one last week with the 11% rebate. Made mine $179 and change.