Let's have a little contest

Started by Chez Bubba, March 30, 2006, 01:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcs_n_Sparks

Now this is interesting, since the post now have a 3/31 date stamp. Where I'm sitting, it is still 3/30.

Arcs_n_Sparks

Arcs_n_Sparks

Which puts the machine five hours ahead of California time...

tsquared

Me too, Arcs--we don't have too stay up as long as those eastern so and so's![:D]
T2

Arcs_n_Sparks

T2,

Agreed, except for Oldman, since he is probably not sleeping anyway. [:D]

BigSmoker

Seems I must retire[xx(].

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Arcs_n_Sparks

However, they may have an advantage if it is taken down start-of-business on Friday, since that would put us at very early in the morning relative to the East coast.

Besides, having an after dinner drink, and will not make it very late tonight. [:p]

Arcin' & Sparkin'

MWS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by BigSmoker</i>
<br />Seems I must retire[xx(].

Jeff

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That's a shame [;)]

<i><font color="green"><b>Mike </i></font id="green"></b>

<i><font color="black">"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved".</i></font id="black">
 -John Wayne

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

MWS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by arcs_n_sparks</i>

Besides, having an after dinner drink, and will not make it very late tonight. [:p]

Arcin' & Sparkin'
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Me too.....[:p]

<i><font color="black">"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved".</i></font id="black">
 -John Wayne

Mike 

Arcs_n_Sparks

Looks like the BC crowd will take this unless the Alaskans come charging in at the last millisecond. I can feel the Scotch taking over and will look forward to seeing who bagged the offer.[?]

Arcs_n_Sparks

Arcs_n_Sparks

And we thought S&S meant Smoke and Spice; it is really Scotch and Suds!!!  What a great forum[8D]

Arcin' & Sparkin'

Kummok

Alaskans???? Did someone mention us'ns? Dang...what a rotten time to be in down in America. The ONE time being behind everyone else, time-wise, coulda worked to my advantage[xx(]  It's all up to YOU, Iceman[;)]!!

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

MWS

I agree, this is a great forum....another ale? O.K.

-John Wayne

Mike 

Chez Bubba

You guys keep up the feeding frenzy & we just might shut the forum down before they do![:D][:D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Arcs_n_Sparks

And I thought Kummok was going to take this. [:D]

The MWS comment is almost driving me to have a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, one of my favorites. I am a fan of various IPAs, but I started down the distilled malted beverage track tonight and am reluctant to switch tracks.[8D]

Who knows, I may stumble out of bed in the middle of the night and log on to see what is happening. May also allow me to get a jump on the Woot offerings.....

Arcs_n_Sparks

Kummok

This thread reminds me of a few years back when several folks were trying to build up the BIG numbers of posts, by responding to most posts with 2 or 3 words.....nice contest CB, but as a man of few words, I'm leaving this to the more verbosiously (is THAT a word?!?!)competitive, leaving the keyboard, grabbing a stout and holding a new grandson[:D][;)]  See ya all on the new forum![:D][:p][:D]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA