How to add a sig-pic request from icerat4

Started by Oldman, March 29, 2006, 09:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Rather than just E-mail icerat4 back with this information I felt that others here might also want to know how to do this.

This is how you add a sig-pic to your posting. Now keep in mind with the new boards it might have to be entered again. The process might be a little different, but the basics remain the same no matter what board you are using.

<font size="3"><b>Step 1</b></font id="size3">

<font size="3"><b>Step 2</b></font id="size3">

<font size="3"><b>Step 3</b></font id="size3">

<font size="3"><b>Step 4</b></font id="size3">

<font size="3"><b>Step 5</b></font id="size3">

<font size="3"><b>Step 6</b></font id="size3">

Ok that is all there is to adding a sig-pic to your postings. Just try to keep it reasonable in size for the dial up folks.

<font color="blue">This all came about as icerat4 wanted to use my sig pic of the smoker. If anyone else wants to use it you are more than welcome to do so.</font id="blue">

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

IKnowWood

Just testing to see if this worked.

The picture should be my 5thwheel getting ready for its firt trip out two years ago.

And yes, the 5thwheel was deliberatly painted to match the color of the truck.

IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

icerat4

Thanks alot olds hope this is an alright size.So cool.[:D]

Habanero Smoker

Olds;

In the Fish Topic; Bosch requested information on how to upload pictures. I've been looking for the instructions you posted but could not locate them. Could you either bump that post, or post it again.

Thanks

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Oldman

The problem with uploading images is you must have a host service to upload them to.  Unless you have an unload service this current board does not support that feature.

It is supported on our recipe site. Any member of our recipe site can upload images.

I don't  know if Bradley and their new boards will support storage/ cost for this bandwidth usage. Some sites do and some don't. Bradley's biggest competitor does.

If Bradley is smart he will do this. If not then I will re-create Plan B on the recipe site once the new boards are up. Until then have Bosch and anyone else who want to post a picture to  contact me directly... at my <b><font color="blue">E-mail</font id="blue"></b> for how to do this. At that point I will need the images sent to me so I can upload then and then I will reply to the sender the codes and addy  with instructions of how to do this.... it really is very simple....[:p]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

icerat4 all is good .... enjoy the sig-pic.

Olds

icerat4

Thanks old but i felt bad about takin something you had first its nice but i couldnt use it thats yours.So i got one more that is like me.And all is good.[8D][:D][;)]THANKS FOR SHOWING ME HOW TO DO IT.[:)]

IKnowWood

icerat, is that pic what your name is.  Rat on Ice with a Stick.  

That's cool.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

icerat4

Yes sir i am 42 and play hockey all the time.Cars and hockey and now this Bradley Smoker my favorite things besides the kids being number 1.This is my 4th love smoked food.O then the wife LOL[:D]

icerat4

Hey how do i get my sig done in this new fourm.Help please.

BigSmoker

It's in the profile area.  Click profile then modigy profile then there are several areas where you can edit your profile.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.