• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Replacement Plates for the Northern Tool Grinder

Started by jleiwig, September 11, 2012, 06:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jleiwig

So this may be a silly question, but I'm looking for some different sized plates for the Northern Tool #12 grinder.  It comes with a 4.5mm, 8 mm and a 10 mm.  I'm looking around and I see something like this http://www.westonsupply.com/3mm-Plate-for-Weston-10-or-12-Meat-Grinders-p/29-1203.htm

But I'm not sure it will work with the Northern grinder. Does anyone know for certain what plates will work?

Piker

I have the same grinder and I have tried some different plates that I had and were given to me. They had no number or brand name but if the diameter was the same and the notch big enough it worked. I think the diameter is the critical measurement. Piker

GusRobin

try Allied-Kenco. Their latest catalog has a number of different plates. 800-356-5189 or go to their web site.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

jleiwig

I've seen the sites selling plates.  I was just wanting some sort of confirmation that they will work with the Northern grinder.

BBQIT

I also have the Northern Tool #12 grinder and I bought replacement plates from www.LEMProducts.com.