Prayers for our forum friends

Started by KyNola, December 15, 2012, 02:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

I had a very brief communication on Facebook with our Forum friend Deb.  Deb lives 25 miles from Newtown CT, the scene of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.  She went on to tell me that our Forum friend ArnieM lives in Newtown.

Prayers up for our friends.

Please don't turn this thread into a political or gun control thread.  This is about our friends who are really hurting now.  They need our support. 

OU812

My hart about fell out when I herd about this,,,,,,so sad,,,,so sad

GusRobin

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Keymaster

Working at schools this tragedy really hits home. We heightened all police coverage at all 27 of our schools and it will continue on through next week or until we here otherwise. We normally have a armed police officer at the high schools and Middle schools. Elementaries now have a armed police officer too. My sincere condolences go out to the families and community of those that lost their loved ones.

pensrock

I knew Deb lived close by but did not know where Arnie lived. Its such a sad thing and the whole country was shocked to hear of the tragedy. Prayers to all who were touched by this event.

muebe

I gave my 4 year old daughter the biggest hug she had in her life when I got home. Such a tragedy! I felt like I got punched in the heart :(

My prayers go out to those families and community. I cannot imagine their pain right now...
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

mez

Prayers with them in this senseless tragedy.

manxman

Thoughts and prayers to all caught up in this dreadful tragedy.
Manxman

beefmann

that is very sad to see and hear about, prayers sent

viper125

Prayers going out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.