New to Forum but have sued my smoker a couple of times

Started by michelle linnane, October 21, 2012, 06:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelle linnane

Today I am going to smoke using Mesquite

I seasoned stuff  last night and will smoke today

1) 2 cornish game hens I have cut up lemons inside the birds and stuffing seasoned them all different spices.
     2) stuck mushrooms, peppers, onions and beef on shish-kabob sticks and poured a little jim bean in the Barbeque sauce
          and poured it over everything been soaking all night. I have never eaten anything Jim Bean did not improve the flavor. 
     3) then I got some fresh sausage and just put some garlic powder on it.

When I used the smoker I like to have full. Even food for a week and will my newfood save from GT Mountain what I can eat
many of my friends like the sausage. So I will package some up for them. 
Michelle Linnane

3rensho

QuoteNew to Forum but have sued my smoker a couple of times

Wow, are you a lawyer??  ;D ;D  Just kidding and welcome to the forum.
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

muebe

Yeah when I saw the thread title I was thinking.... uh-oh this is gonna be trouble ;)
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

Salmonsmoker

Welcome Michelle, you'll find a lot of smoking ideas here.
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

michelle linnane

BOYS,,,,BOYS,,,BOYS,,,,BOYS

Thank you for the Welcome. the reason I smoked so much is I a cheap and I wanted to fill the shelves
also like cooking enough stuff for the week. Boy the cornish game hens with lemon WOW,, very good had
1/2 one for lunch with some spuds and it was great. Will have the shish-kabobs for dinner tonight or tomorrow
using Jim Beam it does make you want to drink the Barbeque sauce. When I went to do chores and take care of
my dogs I started smoking by the time I was done everything was pretty much done. I did not eat the skin on the
hens but boy the meat was good and so moist. I run a pheasant preserve and boarding kennel in my spare time
besides my other job. so always have a lot to do around the place. So while everything was a cooking I was a
working.

And what did you mena about the lawyer JOKE :-\               
Michelle Linnane

mikecorn.1

Welcome aboard. By the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

SiFumar

Welcome Michelle! Not all here are boys! ;D Stay a while and post pics of some of your smokes!

Consooger

"Telling you to invest in smoking your own jerky because buying it so much was getting way too expensive was the worst thing I could have ever done to us, now look at the monster I have created!" :-)
               -My Wife

3rensho

QuoteAnd what did you mena about the lawyer JOKE :-\

Look at the title of your post.  You made a typo that was humorous  ;D ;D
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

Smoker John

Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

michelle linnane

Promise to do pics next time I was going this time but was in a rushing. Promise on next posting. I am going to do cheese next and promise to do it than.  The Mesquite was a little strong I smoked the entire time I cooked. But I still liked it. Will do a little diffrent next time. And my apologies to the ladies on the forum. I finally noticed I said  (sued in stead of used). I can not wait to smoke some ducks and chukars and my cheese. I waited two years to get my smoker and I am crazy about it.         
Michelle Linnane

michelle linnane

Just added a Cold Smoke Adaptor, to my smoking kit! Here comes the cheese. 
Michelle Linnane

devo

Michelle
I was wondering if those Chukar Partridge are wild or domestic? We have whats called Ruffed Grouse
"Partridge" here in Ontario Canada and they are very stupid birds  ;D