• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

What A Nice Day

Started by NePaSmoKer, November 20, 2012, 09:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Sure is nice today. Got my WSM cleaned and ready for a smoked split gobbler.

Sitting and enjoying a good puff of peach in my pipe.

KyNola

Beautiful day here too!  Sunny and high 60's for the next few days.  MAK is loaded with BBQer's Delight Hickory Pellets and patiently waiting for the 10 pound turkey boulder rubbed with Annie's Roasted Garlic Olive Oil and Zach's Hickory Rub.

Tomorrow Jan and I will smoke the boulder and bake the oyster dressing.  On Thursday, we will simply reheat them, greatly reducing the stress of Thanksgiving Day. Besides, both of those dishes are better the next day after cooking. ;)

devo

Nice panoramic photo there Rick. You must be getting used to your camera. You look like your living the dream the bud. Enjoy your day. Mine is raining  :(

ExpatCanadian

Jeez man...  I gotta retire.  Oh...  wait...  I'm only 40 and just had my first baby (figuratively.) Bugger...

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: ExpatCanadian on November 20, 2012, 11:58:11 AM
Jeez man...  I gotta retire.  Oh...  wait...  I'm only 40 and just had my first baby (figuratively.) Bugger...

You got a ways to go Amigo. I did my time  ;D

Keymaster

Its a Grand day here in Washington, got today off and the next 5 to boot. Havin a little sippy cup and just finished buildin a heated house for the Cat the neighbors moved out and left me :o She thinks it a Kitty trap and won't go inside ;D

NePaSmoKer

Hey kitty you went in thru the out door  :o

Quiet for now.

pensrock

Rick, Its a beautiful day up here in PA. High around 40ish. Sunny, perfect weather.  :)

SiFumar

Nice day here too....but views not as nice.  :(

Keymaster

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on November 20, 2012, 01:35:45 PM

Thats incase a Racoon sticks his head in there, Fluffy atleast has a chance to escape ;D Plus the lid come off for cleanin.
Dang nice picture of the Lake Rick, Whats that "Do Not Sign" Say nailed to the tree. Don't feed the gators?

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Keymaster on November 20, 2012, 01:51:51 PM
Quote from: NePaSmoKer on November 20, 2012, 01:35:45 PM

Thats incase a Racoon sticks his head in there, Fluffy atleast has a chance to escape ;D Plus the lid come off for cleanin.
Dang nice picture of the Lake Rick, Whats that "Do Not Sign" Say nailed to the tree. Don't feed the gators?

no swimming

SiFumar

I'm sure it's no swimming cause the gators! ;D

NePaSmoKer

Honkers, swans and ducks.

Quarlow

That ain't a lake. Its a wildlife cesspool. Yuck. A warm one at that.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Quarlow on November 20, 2012, 06:55:01 PM
That ain't a lake. Its a wildlife cesspool. Yuck. A warm one at that.

Yup

Just like the lakes up north, them honkers ruin the ecosystem by cr@pping all over. Worse yet they feed em so they stay here.