• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I got a box!! #2 and #3

Started by Tenpoint5, December 10, 2012, 02:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

The other two boxes came today!

Box #2 on top

This was inside of #2 time to make some sausage I'm thinking!

Now Box #3 was the one I have been really waiting for!! For it contains the MONSTER!! Long story short, it's my retirement gift to myself from the last place I worked!!

Features of the 12" Heavy Duty Food Slicer include:

• Stainless Steel food contact area and blade
• Power: 1/2 HP  motor with cooling fan
• Voltage: 110V/60Hz
• 12" (300mm) dia. Stainless Steel blade
• Numeric dial thickness control for precise cutting
• Up to 9/16" (15mm) adjustable cutting thickness
• Cutting Capacity: 8 3/4" W x 8" H
• Tray Size: 11 1/2" W x 11" D
• Built-in blade sharpener
• Belt driven
• Dimensions: 23 1/2" L x 17 3/4" D x 21" H
• Net Weight: 63 lbs.

I need to find something to slice now!! Be looking for some good luncheon meat recipes as well on Poli's site.

If your wanting one for yourself. You can tell the wife the same thing she tells you! "But Honey it was on SALE!!"
http://www.sausagemaker.com/64137meatslicer12.aspx
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

Oh BTW at 63 pounds it is now our new centerpiece on the kitchen table!! :o ;D

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KyNola

Ooo nice Chris!  I like the fact that one has the ability to slice something 8 3/4" wide(long).  My new one will only go 7 inches.

JZ

Oh man I am soooooooooo jealous. :) You sure treat yourself well and pick great retirement gifts too. :o

Tenpoint5

Quote from: JZ on December 10, 2012, 02:38:39 PM
Oh man I am soooooooooo jealous. :) You sure treat yourself well and pick great retirement gifts too. :o

Beats the hell out of a watch now don't it!!

viper125

Wow! Truly a great gift. Even if you had to buy it your self. Looks likee your going into serious production. You planning on starting a business? You know if you do you should have a tester to be safe. So Im applying for the postion! LOL! Send some samples here and i'll let you know for sure their safe to sell. Hell at my age no such thing as to much risk for a friend!  ;) ;)
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Keymaster

Thats one slick looking slicer, you earned it Chris. Congrats!!!

CDN Smoker

I like the new slicer but, what is the Powered Dextrose, Soy Protein and Corn Syrup for?
Just trying to be a better Smoker

BAM1

I'm guessing you won't be needing the POS Rival you lent me for a while.
Pork Stars KCBS BBQ Team
Bradley digital 6 rack w/Auber PID/900w mod
Bradley counter top two rack
Traeger Texas model w/Savannah Stoker
2 Weber Performer charcoal grills
Charbroil SRG
Backwoods Fatboy
KCBS CBJ

Tenpoint5

Quote from: BAM1 on December 10, 2012, 05:22:40 PM
I'm guessing you won't be needing the POS Rival you lent me for a while.

That's my bacon slicer!! Going to pick some of that up Wed morning

Tenpoint5

Quote from: CDN Smoker on December 10, 2012, 05:14:50 PM
I like the new slicer but, what is the Powered Dextrose, Soy Protein and Corn Syrup for?

Sausage ingredients and I use the Dextrose for my hams and other curing projects

iceman

Quote from: CDN Smoker on December 10, 2012, 05:14:50 PM

I was told by a reliable source that Chris like to rub down with corn syrup and sprinkle dextrose and soy protein on himself. That way his dogs lick him instead of lifting a leg on him!  ;D  :o

SamuelG

Congratulations!!!!!

Darn that's a "Real" slicer. Enjoy
SamuelG

JerkyAddict

Just get yourself a rolling cart now and you can use it everywhere. Careful, the only time I ever cut myself was washing the blade in the sink. Get a good supply of towels. It will eat them up drying after washing.

Ken

Sailor

Nice slicer you got there my friend.  You earned it for sure.  Now lets see what that big boy can do  ;D

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.