Kielbasa with new cannon

Started by fuzzy1, April 11, 2013, 09:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzy1

I did not go into this venture thinking of posting pictures so please excuse the poor quality of pictures. I recently bought a new Kirby Cannon and within days we made 300lbs of kielbasa. Loved the cannon but I mounted it on a saw table that had a drop deck. It made loading it much easier and faster and because of the drop didn't hardly have to use the plunger to pack it tight.

Take a kid fishing

Sailor

Hog Dang!  Now that is a load of sausage.  Looks like you had lots of help on that project.

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

fuzzy1

Quote from: Sailor on April 11, 2013, 10:50:26 AM
Hog Dang!  Now that is a load of sausage.  Looks like you had lots of help on that project.

sorry I am just not getting the pictures to load right
Take a kid fishing

Sailor

I see you have one photo loaded up.  When I viewed it you had the address to your photobucket and I could see all of them.  Any way you can post the rest of the photos up?  They were amazing.

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

beefmann

fuzzy1

Quote from: Sailor on April 11, 2013, 12:19:57 PM
I see you have one photo loaded up.  When I viewed it you had the address to your photobucket and I could see all of them.  Any way you can post the rest of the photos up?  They were amazing.

I will try tomorrow, today me and the machine are fighting, and if I don't walk away it might win....
Take a kid fishing

fuzzy1

Quote from: devo on April 11, 2013, 03:15:22 PM
Here ya go

Devo.  Thank you for posting the pictures.  Can you tell me how you were able to post them?
Take a kid fishing

pikeman_95

Jim
If I had any idea that you were going to do that much at one time I would have loaned you my commercial paddle mixer. It will do over 100# per batch. You do need 240 volt power supply but that isn't too much of a problem. Even my 5 gallon mixers would have been a big break in the mixing process. I do like the idea of having the stuffer on a flip over table. I really don't have any problem filling it in the horizontal position but I guess you could just add a 90 degree base to the stuffer base and set it vertical on the floor. It might be faster to fill and it wouldn't take too much trouble to set it back on the counter. Man that is one large batch of sausage. How hot do you run that big smoker. I think you said that you use a open fire system. Very good looking sausage. Glad to see that the stuffer worked well for you. Did your relatives enjoy the change in the process.
Kirby

devo

Quote from: fuzzy1 on April 11, 2013, 03:58:24 PM
Here ya go

Devo.  Thank you for posting the pictures.  Can you tell me how you were able to post them?

When i was on your photobucket page I just copied each picture's address link and posted it here using the image codes [ img ]your picture link here[ /img ] You will see the little boxes up top and the one on the bottom far left is the image box. When you click that it will give the the image code and all you have to do is insert the picture URL in between them. Sorry I really can't explain it any better but I'm sure someone with better skills than I will come along and help out.

Keymaster

WOW, That's the mega Load of Sausage. Looks Great!!

ragweed

OMG  What a great bunch of sausage!

beefmann

that is a whole bunch of sausage

drano

Wow.
I'm not sure I'm worthy of hanging out here with my measly 10-15 lb batches. 

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: fuzzy1 on April 11, 2013, 03:58:24 PM
Here ya go

Though I'm not a big fan of posting pictures  ;D, here is a Photobucket pictorial that will guide you through uploading and posting your pictures.
How To Post Pictures

Though I must add your photos are informative.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)