• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Say A Few Words

Started by NePaSmoKer, May 16, 2013, 04:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

Thanks for the good news Chris  :)
Dang it Jim! Ya gotta quit scaring us like that!  :o  ;D

KyNola

As my friend Iceman said, that is indeed some good news!  Continued progress Jim.

classicrockgriller

Talked with Jim this morning after reading this.

He sounds great and says the Dr's have a plan for Him to continue to get better.

He told me He might get to go Home today or tomorrow.

He also told me to tell the Forum how much he appreciates the thoughts and prayers
of everyone.

KyNola

Thanks for the update Sonny.  More good news!

ghost9mm

Thanks guys for the update on Jim....I worry about you young fella's....
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

iceman

Quote from: classicrockgriller on May 20, 2013, 11:20:48 AM
Talked with Jim this morning after reading this.

He sounds great and says the Dr's have a plan for Him to continue to get better.

He told me He might get to go Home today or tomorrow.

He also told me to tell the Forum how much he appreciates the thoughts and prayers
of everyone.

Thanks Sonny  :)

Sailor

Hi to all of my friends.  Thank you all for your prayers......they sure worked!

Been a tough week but I am out of the Hospital and doing good.  Got to slow down a bit as the Doc said I am no longer 22 where I can stay up all night and party and get a few hours of sleep and do it all over again the next day.

Heart is strong and no damage.  I did not have have a heart attack.  I had sever hypertension and they said I should have been stroking out.  Ouch that don't sound so pretty good.  I have congestive heart failure and had enough water in my system to fill a swimming pool.  My heart is in A fib and has been for some time.  They have me on blood thinners and when they are sure that I don't have any blood clots they will deal with the A fib and try to get me back into rhythm.  They got my heart rate to slow down which is a good thing.  BP is now under control.  Got the water off and will keep it off.  So all systems are go.  Got to cut back on my work so I am going to file for early SS and get it while I can and cut my work in half so I am not working 7 days a week.

Was a pretty scared dude for a while but all is well now and Judi and I are going to slow down and take it easy.  Told her this will give me more time to smoke stuff and I'll be darn.....she agreed that is what I should be doing.  Love that woman for sure.

Again I do thank all of you for your prayers and your thoughts.  I did feel the prayers!

Jim

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

pikeman_95

Hide that home job jar for a while. I am on blood thinners for life as I have had 3 blood clots in my lungs. Don't rush getting off those things they may save your life. Since I retired I have been going like crazy. I am not sure how I found time to work. Workaholics have a difficult time taking it easy. I sure am glad that you are doing better. Keep us posted on your progress.
KC

Tenpoint5

Glad to here your home and trying to relax some.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Jim

Glad your home and feeling better. Sorry we been playing phone tag.

squirtthecat

Sam3

Great to hear this news Jim. Rest up.

Wildcat

Glad you are doing better. I sure hope the Doc did not restrict you from pulled pork or bacon! That could be a hard pill to swallow - at least it would be for me.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

KyNola

Glad to hear you're home Jim!  Time to shift out of high gear, throttle back a little and take care of you.

ghost9mm

Sure glad things are getting better for you Jim, your still in our prayers...rest well my friend...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill