Hello from Idaho!

Started by pz, July 12, 2013, 08:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pz

We live in northern Idaho, and simply love the rural life style.  I've been smoking various meats for about 20 years or so, and have been using a Traeger and my favorite, a Big Chief.  I actually purchased my Bradley a few years ago, but it has been sitting in the box because I just could not give up my Big Chief (big mistake!)

To make a long story short, I'm kicking myself for not using the Bradley sooner!

We live on a lake and spend almost every waking minute on the back deck - I thought I'd post an image of our setup (click image to zoom):
My online cookbook: good food & friends

Indy Smoker

Nice setup.
Now get that baby working !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smokin Sparky

Welcome PZ from southwestern Idaho.  As you might have noticed, there is an abundance of knowledge on this site.  The members are more than willing to help out when asked.  I can say this from experience and have learned much since I joined.  Remember that there is no such thing as a "Dumb Question".  Again welcome to the forum and enjoy your Bradley!

Blake
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

The542

Welcome! Most of my family is currently in Lewiston, ID. Love it around there, much more relaxed!

Mike - Philly
BDS4 w/ cold smoke adapter
Auber dual probe PID
TBE
Weber Genesis E-330

SiFumar

beefmann

mahto

what a way to smoke  8) Welcome to the forum from So Cal
tu amigo
mahto

Ketch22

Welcome to the forum from NJ :)

Ketch22

Welcome to the forum from NJ :)

Snoopy

welcome from washington, yeah, this forum can be addicting

Slacker

Welcome to the forum!  What a nice view!

Skishy

"Hail to the King, baby!" - Bruce Campbell

2 - 4 rack OBS
1 - Brinkmann Pellet Smoker
1 - Masterbuilt Charcoal smoker

pjplovedog

pz

Thanks everyone; funny thing is that the older I become, the more I like cooking food  :D ;D
My online cookbook: good food & friends