• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Well uh ok i guess.

Started by viper125, August 05, 2013, 08:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper125

Thanks all! Well sometimes up sometimes down. A rough road lately. But looking to do some meats here quick. A little brunswieger, pepperoni, Trail salami, and a little sausage. Hopefully in next week or so.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

pikeman_95

Well!!
are you going to use the new stuffer??  ;D

viper125

Of coarse! I have used it quite a few times and love it. In fact have sent many people to the site who seen it work to contact you. But these days im pretty whipped when i get done. If not for it i wouldn't even try to do some things. Love it and the mixer. Although i have to say the mixer has changed many things i make. Makes it so easy to mix compared to the way I did before by hand. And the spices are always mixed in well. Not so much by hand. LOL! But most of all the emulsifier has allowed me to get my proper textures in Hot dogs, bologna,Brunswieger and many things i Love.  I bow to you Pikeman! Great machines you made! Thank you many times over.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

pikeman_95

Hey I am glad you enjoy them. I just finished packing a 15# stuffer heading to Texas. I also sent a mixer to Australia. Now ain't that a kick. Keep your health my friend. We like to see what you are up to.
Kirby

Saber 4

Quote from: pikeman_95 on September 17, 2013, 09:25:45 PM
Hey I am glad you enjoy them. I just finished packing a 15# stuffer heading to Texas. I also sent a mixer to Australia. Now ain't that a kick. Keep your health my friend. We like to see what you are up to.
Kirby

So Kirby, being still fairly new here, am I reading this correctly that you build and sell processing equipment?

Quarlow

Kirby makes the coolest aquapneumatic stuffer you ever seen, plus the very effective mixers. When I do my big move I will be purchasing both.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Saber 4 on September 18, 2013, 08:51:02 AM
Quote from: pikeman_95 on September 17, 2013, 09:25:45 PM
Kirby

So Kirby, being still fairly new here, am I reading this correctly that you build and sell processing equipment?

The Kirby Cannon or KC stuffer you hear mentioned on the forum are water stuffers that Kirby builds. They are powered by tap water. They work great, little to no waste in the tube. only what is left in the stuffing horn. He also makes a couple different sized bucket mixers
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pikeman_95

[/quote]
[/quote]

Yes I do make some special equipment for the home sausage maker. If you PM me you personal email addy I can send you some info. You can also Google KIRBY CANNON STUFFERS  to see them in action. I am just a one man band in my shop. I sure have met lots of great guys on this forum and I have encouraged countless guys to join. There are a bunch of good sausage makers on here that are all so willing to help with just about anyting you need to know. I know I have learned much since joining. 
Kirby