Smoker Stainless Cart discontinued...

Started by jackeric, July 19, 2013, 08:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackeric

I just called Bradley and it seems that cart is discontinued but still on the website... I was looking for a cart with drawers and doors. Anybody has found one to replace it ? Thanks

ragweed

I paid about $100.00 for this Craftsman from Sears.

Saber 4

I picked this one up on Craigslist and it's worked great for me, I'm working on getting a stainless steel top for it but it's working great without it.

jackeric

Both looks real great !
But your's sleeps Inside. Mine don't and won't. So S/S is a must. I saw although that the mastercraft can be in S/S but at a staggering 650$Cdn...

Saber 4

Have you looked at some of the older posts where some of the guy's have put theirs inside cabinets from Lowes/Home Depot with a vent on top for the smoke, that might be a better solution for you outside.

Habanero Smoker

If you get a S/S cart or table for outdoors, make sure that the grade is at lest 18/10, and the entire cart or table is S/S. Going with a lesser grade, it can pit and/or rust if contently exposed to the outdoor elements.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Bigredcat

I built a cabinet to sit on my deck and house my smoker.  Material cost was around $125.00cd. I built it to be stationary, but it could easily be mounted on casters.

Storage for bisquettes and accessories underneath.

And a pull out shelf for holding stuff (my beer) while loading and unloading the smoker.

It is built completely of cedar, so will be ok to leave outside.

rveal23

That is a great cabinet! It looks awesome.  Do you have a a way for the smoke to exit the top of the cabinet  when it's running?
* DBS w/ 900watt Mod
* Webber Kettle Grill
* Hybrid Grill

Bigredcat

I didn't make any vents at the top, but I built in some solid panels large enough that I can install some vents if the smoke doesn't escape through the doors. Haven't even tried it out yet!

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

jackeric

Wow Bigredcat ! Impressive work ! This is definetely a keeper.

Tenpoint5

Looks great. I would install the vents then you can smoke with the doors closed on a rainy day
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Saber 4

That looks great, I love the pull out shelf.

beefmann

Jkwellborn

I set mine on a SS turkey fryer. I keep it covered when it's not in use. Eventually ill get around to a cabinet of some sort for it.