New Salad Dressings

Started by Sailor, August 16, 2013, 08:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sailor

Since I had my health scare I have been shedding excess pounds and have been eating lots of salads.  I am a big Blue Cheese fan and also like Ranch.  Wife found some new dressing made by Wish Bone in the Lite version and it is all spiced up which me likes lots  ;D

Wish Bone came out with Buffalo style dressing and Chipolte style dressings and we have been using them for a few months.  I have been hammering the Buffalo Blue Cheese dressing.  Just thought I would let you all know about the new dressings.  The spiced up dressings make a great dip for veggies too.

I am sure the other brands have or will have the new spiced up types but so far Wish Bone brand is all we have been seeing.  Just thought I would let you all know about it.

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

rveal23

Do what it takes to keep your health. I actually have tasted the chipotle, I think its delish!
* DBS w/ 900watt Mod
* Webber Kettle Grill
* Hybrid Grill

ragweed

Wife loves blue cheese.  Gonna have to try it.  Thanks

Saber 4

I had to do the same thing when I got the diabetes diagnosis, it's all good when you get it the weight off. I still get to eat most everything I want I just have to watch the quantity.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Saber 4 on August 16, 2013, 06:46:50 PM
I had to do the same thing when I got the diabetes diagnosis, it's all good when you get it the weight off. I still get to eat most everything I want I just have to watch the quantity.

Know wonder I have so many leftovers
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

beefmann

take care of your  self, nothing like a good  buffalo  salad :D :D

Saber 4

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 16, 2013, 07:37:49 PM
Quote from: Saber 4 on August 16, 2013, 06:46:50 PM

Know wonder I have so many leftovers

If I hadn't had a 16 hour drive home I would have stopped by on Sunday morning and relieved you of some of those leftovers for sure. :D