Coming soon Animated gif files

Started by Oldman, May 28, 2006, 07:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I'm in slow process of putting together another list of ani. gif files. This is due to several members here asking me to recreate the one we had before. I have a couple of hundred or so files.  If you have an ani.gif file you would like to add send it to me.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

I have a few up now. You can get them HERE.

Please that thread is open when I'm working on it. Otherwise it is closed.  Please if you happen to go there and the thread is open do not post a reply.
Thanks
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

Manxman

Oldman

asa

To borrow a phrase, "too funny!"
I'd love to know how all of that is done.

Art
Enjoy good Southern-style smoked barbecue -- it's not just for breakfast anymore!
Play old-time music - it's better than it sounds!
     And
Please Note: The cook is not responsible for dog hair in the food!!

Oldman

Art what do you want to know?
How to make a gif?
How to post a gif here?

Olds

asa

No, I'm just illiterate when it comes to such things. Don't have time to get into it right now, but I'm impressed by those of you that can create them. Carry on - I enjoy seeing the whimsical products of your imagination.

Art
Enjoy good Southern-style smoked barbecue -- it's not just for breakfast anymore!
Play old-time music - it's better than it sounds!
     And
Please Note: The cook is not responsible for dog hair in the food!!