2013 Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange

Started by Tenpoint5, October 16, 2013, 12:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rckcrwlr

Quote from: beefmann on November 09, 2013, 06:29:18 AM
your  just starting,,,,  im  almost  finished :)

Quote from: Saber 4 on November 09, 2013, 11:31:53 AM
I've got most of my shopping done as I had a theme in mind, but now that I know who get's my box I have a few additional items to pick up. This is going to be fun.

Quote from: RedJada on November 09, 2013, 11:48:43 AM
Done and ready to ship  ;D ;D ;D. Come on December....

Wow...you guys are pros...Picked up some things today...but have something special if it makes it here in time. 

PapaC

You early shoppers make me sick  :P

Actually I have picked up a couple things already. I'm out of state right now in a hotel on my way deer hunting. Hopefully I'll have some fresh venison soon for sausage, jerky etc!   ;D
I'm just a social smoker, I can quit any time I want.

SnellySmokesEm

Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

GusRobin

Sorry Matt- The names have already been picked and notifications sent out.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

RedJada

What can brown do for you?

Due to work schedule for the next couple weeks I had to ship today. But wont officially go out until Monday. So look for the big brown truck later in the week.  ;D ;D ;D

Snoopy

Shipped it, though I forgot to throw the little letter inside with it. Ahh well just get it in a pm once received.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ragweed

Shipped at noon today.  Almost forgot to put my screen name on it, but I remembered.  PM sent to Gus.

RedJada

Quote from: Snoopy on December 02, 2013, 02:43:36 PM
Shipped it, though I forgot to throw the little letter inside with it. Ahh well just get it in a pm once received.

Looks like I'm not the only one that forgot my screen name. I even read the OP and re-read again an totally forgot. I'll just PM my gift recipient and let them know I guess.

Tenpoint5

wait to do the PMing until after they post a picture
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Snoopy

Wrote mine on the box under my address.

Snoopy

And just realized I forgot to put an item in. Dang it.

Rckcrwlr

beefmann

shipped my package yesterday, looks like were off to a  good  start

GusRobin

As of this writing, 25% of the gifts have been shipped. Don't forget to PM me when you ship and when you receive.
thanks
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

PapaC

I have one more item coming that is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, then I can ship out. So hang in there.....Shipping shouldn't take too long from here to...... ;D  Been fun picking out gifts!
I'm just a social smoker, I can quit any time I want.