Meatball batch 1

Started by Fireguy06, October 26, 2013, 06:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireguy06

Well it went pretty good took longer than I thought but there was close to 6lbs of meat in the smoker wanna post a pic but can't figure it out
OBS
Aubers single probe PID
Gas grill
Weber kettle grill
Traeger pellet grill

Saber 4

Here is a quick and simple explanation on posting pictures that was originally posted by KyNola,

"Here is a quick down and dirty explanation of how to post pics.  Open a photobucket account(it's free) and upload your pics there.  Once you upload them you will see a "IMG code" Copy the "IMG code" by right clicking on it.  Then go to the forum, open a thread and paste the "IMG code" in your post.  You can use the preview button to see if the pic is shown in your post."

On the recipe site there is a section in the FAQ's that gives a more detailed set of instructions.

Fireguy06

OBS
Aubers single probe PID
Gas grill
Weber kettle grill
Traeger pellet grill

Fireguy06

OBS
Aubers single probe PID
Gas grill
Weber kettle grill
Traeger pellet grill

beefmann

good looking meat balls how are they

Fireguy06

They were perfectly moist and had good flavor made from 2/3 ground beef and 1/3 ground deer
OBS
Aubers single probe PID
Gas grill
Weber kettle grill
Traeger pellet grill

Saber 4

Looks good, next you'll be wrapping them in bacon.

Fireguy06

Prolly not when you do about 100 of them but I have done stuff with bacon pretty yummy
OBS
Aubers single probe PID
Gas grill
Weber kettle grill
Traeger pellet grill

Fireguy06

Here is the second batch theses I smoked for 120 min  at a temp of 150 then placed in the roster tin then added 3/4 cup of cider vinegar 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 cup apple pie moonshine then covered with tin foil for 2 1/2 hours with the smoker at 250 they look great and taste amazing
OBS
Aubers single probe PID
Gas grill
Weber kettle grill
Traeger pellet grill

devo

Quoteapple pie moonshine

That works for me  ;D ;D ;D