Football

Started by RedJada, January 12, 2014, 01:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedJada

My wife just went downstairs to work out and is making me watch NFL playoffs. Oh crap.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Saber 4

I guess she's forcing you to drink a cold adult beverage and consume mass quantities of smoked goodies. :D

RedJada

Quote from: Saber 4 on January 12, 2014, 01:47:40 PM
I guess she's forcing you to drink a cold adult beverage and consume mass quantities of smoked goodies. :D

I do that just fine all by myself. Short work out, what a tease :o Who's winning....LOL

GusRobin

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

RedJada

Maybe for now. But the meatloaf just went into the oven. Give it an hour and we'll see who's winning. Meatloaf I mean ground beef and pork, spices, bread crumbs, eggs.  :o LOL

ragweed

Next time shred up some smoked provolone and put it in your meatloaf.  Fantastic :D :D

Saber 4

Quote from: ragweed on January 12, 2014, 04:42:25 PM
Next time shred up some smoked provolone and put it in your meatloaf.  Fantastic :D :D

That sounds good.

pjplovedog

I'm one of those women who gets really p***sd when I go to a "football party" and all I want is to watch the game, and I have somebody bending my ear about whatever.  . I'm now to the point where I won't go to Superbowl party because I don't wanna talk.  I want to watch the game.
My dear man doesn't dare invite anybody over on football days that isn't into the game.  I am purely antisocial.  :)
I'll go workout when the NFL isn't on. 
Period
(Seahawks season ticket holder)
Divisional playoffs. 
Go Hawks. 
Had to say it.
PJP