• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Looking for geocachers/service members serving abroad...

Started by RedJada, December 31, 2013, 02:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedJada

Any one here geocach? I do now and then. I have a C.I.T.O geocoin that I would like to send out on a new mission. This coin has just under 20K miles on it. A few years ago I was lucky enough to find some of our troops in Iraq being able to assemble for a geocaching event. Needless to say, This little coin found its way there and back.

Here is the link to the coin it's self.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=2241353

I would like to send this coin on another mission. Looking for service members serving abroad. If you or a family member might be interested, let me know....

Thanks

TedEbear

My wife and I do a bit of geocaching but we're not at all diehards.  I'd say we've found and logged maybe 50 or so in the 3 years since we started.

I can get it to France but that won't be until August 2015. 

NePaSmoKer

I geocach

I can see if either one my sons could place this in Afghanistan.

RedJada

That would be great NePa. Let me know and I can sent it.

Ted, France would be cool. Lets see where it is next year....

RedJada

Cleaned out the pantry today and found a bunch of geocaching stuff I forgot I had. I knew I had this letter/photo but wasn't sure where I had left it. Now I know where it's at. It's going in a frame and on the wall. Thanks to all our service members for keeping us free and safe. Glad to see our troops can get a break and have some fun. Thought I would share...

P.S. "Me" is not me. It's acualy the first guy that loged my C.I.T.O coin once it got to Iraq.

beefmann