MIDWEST Smoke Out V

Started by Tenpoint5, January 01, 2014, 08:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

As mentioned in the MWSO IV thread. The MWSO V date is still in the planning stages. We are currently looking at Aug 9th or 16th for the date. Looking at the Smoke Out grounds. We have plenty of time to work it out!!

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Saber 4

Man I'm glad to be in Texas, Guess  ;)I'll have to quit complaining about the 30 degree nights and high 50's during the day.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Saber 4 on January 01, 2014, 09:32:53 AM
Man I'm glad to be in Texas, Guess  ;)I'll have to quit complaining about the 30 degree nights and high 50's during the day.

I will have to agree with you Robert.

tailfeathers

thsts barefoot weather in South Dakota!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: tailfeathers on January 01, 2014, 09:43:57 AM

Compared to what we are having and whats forecast. 50`s would be shorts and no shirt weather

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Saber 4

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 01, 2014, 09:55:57 AM
Quote from: tailfeathers on January 01, 2014, 09:43:57 AM

Compared to what we are having and whats forecast. 50`s would be shorts and no shirt weather

One day maybe y'all will end up down in God's Country with the rest of us. lol

Ka Honu

Quote from: Saber 4 on January 01, 2014, 10:02:45 AM... God's Country ...

God must have a really strange sense of humor.

Saber 4

Quote from: Ka Honu on January 01, 2014, 12:32:40 PM
Quote from: Saber 4 on January 01, 2014, 10:02:45 AM... God's Country ...

God must have a really strange sense of humor.

He has to since we get better weather but everything that grows or crawls will sting or bite you. :D

tailfeathers

I've heard people say that living in this climate builds character. If that's the case I should have more character than Abe Lincoln and Mother Theresa combined!

Tenpoint5

I am going to say that the 9th of Aug will be the date for this years Smoke Out

ragweed

Count me in!!!  That's my B-day!  What a great way to spend it.  Maybe I can even talk Miss Cindy into coming along.

Saber 4

We're looking at the schedule so we can make it hopefully.

NorthShoreMN

Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

tskeeter

Quote from: tailfeathers on January 01, 2014, 12:37:19 PM
I've heard people say that living in this climate builds character. If that's the case I should have more character than Abe Lincoln and Mother Theresa combined!

Tailfeathers, that's the Scandinavian nice way of saying "you're flippin nuts for living someplace like that!".

Tskeeter, former resident of MN's "Tip of the Arrowhead" (far northeastern MN) and Grand Forks ND.  Both of which are reasons that I now live in an area where I can look at the snow in the mountains as I sip my morning coffee (I think it's pretty), but rarely have to clear it from the driveway.  Today's temp should be in the mid 50's, as it has been most of January.

tailfeathers

Well it broke zero about a half hour ago, we've got a whopping 1F! They say tomorrow we may even get above freezing (barely).