MIDWEST Smoke Out V

Started by Tenpoint5, January 01, 2014, 08:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAM1

I'll think about it.  I may be able to make it.
Pork Stars KCBS BBQ Team
Bradley digital 6 rack w/Auber PID/900w mod
Bradley counter top two rack
Traeger Texas model w/Savannah Stoker
2 Weber Performer charcoal grills
Charbroil SRG
Backwoods Fatboy
KCBS CBJ

STLstyle

10.5, where you having it this year? 

DBS 6 Rack
Dual 500W Element Mod
BBQ Guru DigiQ / Raptor Combo

STLstyle

"Smoke grounds"=backyard my bad...

DBS 6 Rack
Dual 500W Element Mod
BBQ Guru DigiQ / Raptor Combo

seemore

STLstyle I believe his back yard
Seemore

Snoopy

I posted in the 4 then saw this.. Moving back to Minnesota this summer, hopefully I'll be able to make it. Looks like it's around a 5 hour drive from my area, nice long bike ride. I'll keep ya posted.

Saber 4

Hope everything is still a go for this one, booked our room in Dyersville today.

NePaSmoKer

Our driving the MH up is depending on how my wifes mom is with the cancer.

Tiny Tim

I'm trying to be able to make it...have 1/3 of the trip budget in a safe place, think another 1/3 will be coming from a friend, and the third 1/3 shouldn't be that big of an issue to save up between now and then...but things happen.  Cautiously optimistic, but I was last year too and just about everything that could happen to prevent my going, did happen.

BAM1

Less than 60 days out!  Who's coming.
Pork Stars KCBS BBQ Team
Charbroil SRG
Backwoods Fatboy
KCBS CBJ

ragweed

SiFumar

Quote from: BAM1 on May 16, 2014, 04:49:43 PM
Less than 60 days out!  Who's coming.

How is it less than 60 days out? Isn't it in August Brian?  Still working on logistics on this.  Sooo fun last year!

Saber 4

BAM1

OOOPS don't want to wish the Summer away, if we ever get one.  Sandy is correct, less than 90 days out.
Pork Stars KCBS BBQ Team
Charbroil SRG
Backwoods Fatboy
KCBS CBJ

tailfeathers

I WAS planning to come, but I'm gonna have to wait and see how things go between now and then. Fell and wrecked a knee real bad, I've only been to work for a total of about 60 hours since January 30th (thank God I can do most of my job from my recliner with my laptop). My employer has been super, they have paid me my full salary the whole time. That is why I may feel a bit hesitant about taking time off once I DO get back to working full time. (Not to mention the copays and deductables are raising hell with my finances). Still not ruling it out, I would dearly love to meet all of you. We'll see what develops.
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Tenpoint5

I think I will Actually be able to make it this year!! Will be real nice to meet everyone
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!