MIDWEST Smoke Out V

Started by Tenpoint5, January 01, 2014, 08:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimRhino

Thanks so much for the reply! Sounds like a great time with great people!

I have to leave my schedule pretty open this far out, but am putting it on my calendar for sure.

Thanks again!
Carpe Que,
Jim Rhino

Original Bradley Smoker, Good-One Chuckwagon, ProQ Smoker/Grill, Weber Gasser, Weber Kettle

dman4505

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Snoopy

I'm hoping to go but on the job hunt right now so I'll do my best to keep you informed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cobra6223

Hey Chris I have a driver and her name is MOM please put me down for 3 on the ninth and man I hope it goes by fast as I can't wait to get there and see old friends as well as some new ones hopefully!

Saber 4

Bumping this since it's getting closer and if you haven't been to one you really ought to think about it, it's a ton of fun with a great bunch of folks.

Saber 4

Started working on some sausage projects to bring to the SO today, two recipes mixed and ground in the fridge to be stuffed tomorrow. Who's planning on coming this year??

NePaSmoKer

As of now you may want to put a ? on my name. Depending on how my MIL is doing will be the decision for me. I know my wife wont come.

Saber 4

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on July 05, 2014, 06:22:24 PM
As of now you may want to put a ? on my name. Depending on how my MIL is doing will be the decision for me. I know my wife wont come.

Hope your MIL gets to feeling better, I know she's been through the ringer this year. Hopefully things will smooth out so you can make it.

Tiny Tim

Prayers to you, Chrystal, and MIL, NePas.

Not looking like I'm going to make it, I had a couple more unexpected expenses that drained the cash stash I had.

Tenpoint5

I see you guys bumped it for me. Time to start asking for numbers. If your planning on attending the MWSO. Post it here or send me a pm to let me know. If your planning on attending but have never been here let me know and I can get you here to Cascade
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Saber 4

Judy and I are planning on being there this year.

TMB

I wish I could make it, but to many things going on now for me and Kimmie to go.
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

seemore

We will be there table for two please  :)
Scott

ragweed

Heck, I made a motel reservation in January!!  Thank God you're gonna have it!  I'll be there unless something unforeseen happens.

I hope things work out for you, Rick.  My prayers and good thoughts sent your way tonight.

KyNola

I'm on the "I hope to be there but can't confirm yet" list.