MIDWEST Smoke Out V

Started by Tenpoint5, January 01, 2014, 08:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber 4

Quote from: KyNola on July 07, 2014, 09:02:09 PM
I'm on the "I hope to be there but can't confirm yet" list.

Hope you get it confirmed soon!

NorthShoreMN

Quote from: Saber 4 on July 08, 2014, 07:29:03 AM

I also hope to be able to make it.  I have meeting with Dr on 16th followed by meeting with surgeon that afternoon.  What they decide will determine the rest of this summer. 
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

tailfeathers

That would apply to me(us) as well. Still trying to arrange things at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

pensrock

Man you guys will have a great time, you do not know how bad I want to be there this year.  :( But its not going to happen. I'll be watching this thread waiting for pics and updates. :)

tailfeathers

Looking more and more like I'm not gonna be able to attend. Bummed? YUP!!!
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

NorthShoreMN

Going in for surgery Friday morning , 25th, hope to have recovered enough so I can make trip and be there for at least one day.  Had a wonderful time last year.
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

Saber 4

Quote from: tailfeathers on July 10, 2014, 08:15:07 PM
Looking more and more like I'm not gonna be able to attend. Bummed? YUP!!!

Call in sick, it's worth it.....lol ;)

Quote from: NorthShoreMN on July 23, 2014, 05:26:21 AM
Going in for surgery Friday morning , 25th, hope to have recovered enough so I can make trip and be there for at least one day.  Had a wonderful time last year.

Hope the surgery goes well for you Paul and that you can make it, the wife said she was hoping to get to see you again this year.

ragweed

Good luck with the surgery, Paul.  Hope you can make it to Iowa.

Saber 4

Chris, do you have any kind of headcount for this year yet? Judy keeps asking who she's going to get to see and who's going to be new to meet?

manfromplaid

me and the wife are talking about this. its a long ride from here and not a lot of extras storage on our bikes. is it allowed to show up with nothing to offer the table.  about 1500 miles or so and no cooler. 

Tenpoint5

Quote from: manfromplaid on July 24, 2014, 08:37:50 PM
me and the wife are talking about this. its a long ride from here and not a lot of extras storage on our bikes. is it allowed to show up with nothing to offer the table.  about 1500 miles or so and no cooler.

Yep that is perfectly fine! We will just be glad to have you eating at our table!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Saber 4

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on July 25, 2014, 12:59:44 AM
Quote from: manfromplaid on July 24, 2014, 08:37:50 PM

Yep that is perfectly fine! We will just be glad to have you eating at our table!

X2, There will be plenty of food to eat and we would love to get to meet you and the wife.

manfromplaid

making plans to come  all depends on work schedule now

NePaSmoKer

Talked to Chris last week. Me and Mrs will not be making this years mwso. Those attending have fun and eat lots and take pics.

ragweed

Sorry to hear that, Rick, but I understand.  Too bad also 'cause yesterday I bought a package of "Grim Reaper" SG jerky just for you!   ;) ;)