• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Don't think I will be smoking anything today

Started by devo, January 01, 2014, 10:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber 4

Not sure what's worse, actually having to get used to -40 for long periods or the rapid change we're getting around here, this afternoon 68 degrees with sun and nice then about midnight we're supposed to get an arctic front and the high tomorrow is supposed to be 23 with wind chills in the -teens???

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Saber 4 on January 04, 2014, 03:14:35 PM
Not sure what's worse, actually having to get used to -40 for long periods or the rapid change we're getting around here, this afternoon 68 degrees with sun and nice then about midnight we're supposed to get an arctic front and the high tomorrow is supposed to be 23 with wind chills in the -teens???

after being in -#s for days when it warms up to 23 you get to go outside in a sweatshirt instead of a bulky jacket Saber!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Saber 4

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 04, 2014, 03:25:33 PM
Quote from: Saber 4 on January 04, 2014, 03:14:35 PM

after being in -#s for days when it warms up to 23 you get to go outside in a sweatshirt instead of a bulky jacket Saber!

Thanks for reminding me of why I left Michigan as soon as I could get back to Texas, I can find enough to do inside for the couple of days it'll be here and I already put a round bale out for the mules to stay warm eating.

pokermeister

It's tough in Las Vegas, but we were 62 degrees yesterday ;D ;D
Life is short, eat the dessert first!