Pulled Pork Enchiladas with my successful smoked butts!

Started by pjplovedog, January 03, 2014, 08:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

josbocc

PJP,

Those look phenomenal, very nice job with the pork.  Might be a stupid question, but can you tell me what you used for the "greens" in your enchiladas?  Being from wayyyy Northern New York, we don't have very many good enchilada recipes (or resources).

Thanks,
Jeff
The Wood Doesn't talk back
DBS6
Cabelas 80l Dehydator
All the Jerky Gadgets!!!

pjplovedog

Quote from: josbocc on January 07, 2014, 01:56:13 PM
PJP,

Those look phenomenal, very nice job with the pork.  Might be a stupid question, but can you tell me what you used for the "greens" in your enchiladas?  Being from wayyyy Northern New York, we don't have very many good enchilada recipes (or resources).

Thanks,
Jeff
Hi Jeff,
The green stuff was just chopped fresh cilantro. 
It's nice to have, but if you don't have it, well... they still taste pretty good anyway. 
PJP

josbocc

I was afraid that you were going to say Cilantro.  I don't mind it, but my better half absolutely despises it.  She's a "tail onion" fan though, might have to try to get away with that instead.  They still look great!!!!  Thanks for the reply.

Jeff
The Wood Doesn't talk back
DBS6
Cabelas 80l Dehydator
All the Jerky Gadgets!!!

Smoker John

Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

pjplovedog

Quote from: josbocc on January 08, 2014, 04:28:59 PM
I was afraid that you were going to say Cilantro.  I don't mind it, but my better half absolutely despises it.  She's a "tail onion" fan though, might have to try to get away with that instead.  They still look great!!!!  Thanks for the reply.

Jeff
Green onions would be excellent as well.  I just happened to have some cilantro around from a different recipe so I used it, but it wasn't really all that crucial to the whole thing. 
:)

rpreston00

Those look awesome.  Now if I only had some pulled pork.  :)
I know it's been said before, but "Bacon Makes Everything Better"