London Calling! (a.k.a. - I GOT A BOX)

Started by squirtthecat, April 29, 2014, 04:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirtthecat

In the middle of a huge thunderstorm yesterday, I look out the front door to find an extremely wet DHL guy standing on my porch.

Tyson (ExpatCanadian) sent me a box of 10,000° goodness!

In increasing order of heat..

Sideways...  But you get the point.  (this one scares me)

And something to tame the pain.   ;)

And a cool t-shirt..

I've got corned beef w/ cabbage/carrots/potatoes in the fridge for dinner - I'll be cracking open that English Mustard first.

Thanks Tyson!

ExpatCanadian

Enjoy!  I've still got a little of that "Rioter Disbursement Rub" you sent me a couple years back.  Just need another riot   ;D

squirtthecat

Quote from: ExpatCanadian on April 29, 2014, 06:45:33 AM

Enjoy!  I've still got a little of that "Rioter Disbursement Rub" you sent me a couple years back.  Just need another riot   ;D

That's a collector's item now.   That family shut down operations for health reasons, and moved back to Louisiana..

I think this bottle of 'Xtremis' would be just as effective, if not more!

Saber 4

squirtthecat

Somebody asked about the 'Xtremis' bottle...

I'm still afraid to open it.   ;D

Tenpoint5

You keep on thinking that box of Toffee is for you Squirt!! When Mrs. Squirt figures out whats in it. IT'S GONE

Nice Box and yeah the use within 6 weeks warning, fails to take into effect that it will take you a week to recover from the first
taste testing
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

tailfeathers

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on April 30, 2014, 06:33:43 PM
You keep on thinking that box of Toffee is for you Squirt!! When Mrs. Squirt figures out whats in it. IT'S GONE

Nice Box and yeah the use within 6 weeks warning, fails to take into effect that it will take you a week to recover from the first
taste testingThats what I was thinking. Reminds me of Ole when someone asked him how long he'd been married to Lena. He said he couldn't remember for sure, but it had been so long they were on their second bottle of tabasco sauce!
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

squirtthecat

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on April 30, 2014, 06:33:43 PM

taste testing

She found the toffee last night..    ;)

I slathered a bit of that English Mustard on some corned beef...    Serious ZING!!

Caneyscud

Squirt, as long as you get the butter and rum toffee - you will be ok.  Had some of that one time I was over the big water and it was righteous!   If you don't want to open the Slackjaw - send it my way, I have some squirrels who enjoy the Bhutans.  Was growing some on my deck 3 or 4 years ago and right before the started getting ripe - they were gone.  The next bunch was about ripe and again - gone.  I guess it could have been a raccoon, possom, bird or chipmonk - but I suspect those danged tree rats!  And if they could stand up to that - I have respect.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Saber 4

Quote from: Caneyscud on May 01, 2014, 07:24:36 AM
Squirt, as long as you get the butter and rum toffee - you will be ok.  Had some of that one time I was over the big water and it was righteous!   If you don't want to open the Slackjaw - send it my way, I have some squirrels who enjoy the Bhutans.  Was growing some on my deck 3 or 4 years ago and right before the started getting ripe - they were gone.  The next bunch was about ripe and again - gone.  I guess it could have been a raccoon, possom, bird or chipmonk - but I suspect those danged tree rats!  And if they could stand up to that - I have respect.

Sounds like you got yourself some pre-spiced tree smoked tree rat to cook ;) :D