Recipe Website Admins!!!!

Started by KyNola, July 30, 2014, 06:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Dude

Folks, I apologize for the site being down.  Someone seems to have downloaded the recipe application over and over again killing the bandwidth.  I have increased the bandwidth available and the site is back online.  Between work and other personal events over the last month, I have been very negligent and again am sorry for that.  Things are winding down with all of the above and things will get back to normal.

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: Cyber Dude on July 31, 2014, 04:52:32 PM
Folks, I apologize for the site being down.  Someone seems to have downloaded the recipe application over and over again killing the bandwidth.  I have increased the bandwidth available and the site is back online.  Between work and other personal events over the last month, I have been very negligent and again am sorry for that.  Things are winding down with all of the above and things will get back to normal.

You are voluntarily providing a great service to not only this forum, but for many users that are part of The Smoke Ring. Thanks for quickly taking care of this issue. No apology is necessary.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

watchdog56

TedEbear

Looks like it's back up and running with the beginning of a new month and a fresh allocation of bandwidth.

meyer lemon

This site is invaluable to us newbies.  We really appreciate your work.       

KyNola

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on August 01, 2014, 01:47:18 AM
Quote from: Cyber Dude on July 31, 2014, 04:52:32 PM
You are voluntarily providing a great service to not only this forum, but for many users that are part of The Smoke Ring. Thanks for quickly taking care of this issue. No apology is necessary.
Ditto!

tskeeter

Cyber Dude, no apologies necessary.

The rest of us truly appreciate the effort and financial resources you expend to provide us with this resource.

Also, thank you to Habanero Smoker and any other folks who spend their time and energy maintaining the web site.  Although you don't hear it often, we very really appreciate your efforts.

Tskeeter

iceman