Hi from Rice Lake Canada.

Started by Old Dog, September 02, 2014, 04:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Dog

Hi everyone, I did my first smoke, ever, on the OBS 611 on Saturday Aug, 30.  We had two big racks of back ribs. Everything turned out fantastic. I followed 10.5's pictorial on smoking the ribs and for the Corn on the cob, we followed the directions Gafala posted. I've just peeked around a little and am so impressed with the people, and information available . Looking forward to learning how to use the smoker....alot!

If a man said he'll fix it, he will. There is no need to remind him every 6 months about it.

NorthShoreMN

Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

Jim O

- smoking
-boating
- motorcycling
- how do I find time to sleep !

beefmann

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Turok

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

dave01

tailfeathers

Hi from South Dakota and welcome! Don't be afraid to ask questions, someone will be able to help and happy to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!