My house is dead... someone shot it.

Started by Oldman, July 24, 2006, 06:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Two nights back 4:30 am multiple rapid hand gun fired outside my house.  I was up and it sounded like a 9 or a 380. Today I find the North side of my house with damaged siding from a stray round.

As of today my wife no longer thinks I'm nuts for ramping up my home defense.  Going tomarrow to pick up that pump 12 gauge.

The 10  twenty round Ruger Mags got here last Thursday and my 1,440  .223 (5.56) rounds were shipped today to me.  Tomarrow I should recieve my mag jacket that will hold 6  twenty round mags. With the house ramp up for storms it will be next year before I will have a night scope. BUT I will have one.

It is becoming a crazy freakin' world.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Here we go again... a gang banger shooting off at 11:30 pm. 

Neighbors came out... we and police don't know what or why yet.  This is a really a great integrated neighborhood.  Folks are ticked off...                   

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Keep your head down Old's!!! Time to steel plate the side of the house. I heard they had to do that at some apartment complex in a bad part of Anchorage after the 12th time bullets went through the street side wall. All gang related they say. Man this is getting to be a crazy time we all live in! >:(