Smoking Techniques > Jerky Making

new toy ,jerky blaster trying it out

(1/2) > >>

just a smokin:
  well I got  a new toy awhile back and had to go and try it out, so i tried making 20 LBS jerky .

well it works... sure does fill up the trays nice

getting mixed up again before filling up jerky blaster

as you can see i have alot of trays to go and fill

trays are all filled now and in the fridge for over night , start smoking in the morning

geting ready to head to smoke house trays are filled tubs are filled

of course the walk to the smoke house now ,full arms ...uugghhh...  :-[

been in the smoker for awhile ,3-4 hours just about done

more a less done now 5-6 hours later

take off racks right away before it cools down

turned out to be pretty good actually

dave01:
did you get the whole 20# done at 1 time?
Looks good

just a smokin:

ha ha well actually yes i did , i have 3 bradley smokers, and they were going all at the same time.I have them inside a big  some what insulated wooden box , that way it keps the rodents away ,and is better for getting your temp back after opening the door .

Orion:
Nice! Looks really good. How was the taste and flavour? What smoke and how long with the smoke on? Thanks for sharing the pictures.

tskeeter:

--- Quote from: just a smokin on January 24, 2015, 03:55:37 pm ---

ha ha well actually yes i did , i have 3 bradley smokers, and they were going all at the same time.I have them inside a big  some what insulated wooden box , that way it keps the rodents away ,and is better for getting your temp back after opening the door .

--- End quote ---

After seeing two v-trays in the pictures, I was going to ask if that meant two smokers.  I missed the v-tray sitting on the table.

Now that's some smoking capacity that you've got.  If I start trying to sweet talk SWMBO into another 6 rack, would you be willing to back me up?  Do things like remind her that she enjoys the Canadian Bacon, and the summer sausage, the kielbasa, and the pulled pork?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version