Bradley racks to canada

Started by The force, March 10, 2015, 08:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The force

Hey guys, looking for an extra 4 racks for my smoker. Heard bad things about the jerky racks (Teflon ) so looking at regular but they range from 50 - 100$ which I think is redicous, then Add frogmatts for another 40 or 50$!
Does anyone have suggestions for something cheaper, or atleast the best bang for my buck? Looking to be shipped to BC. Tried to find a Chez bubba rack but no luck. Thanks!

Habanero Smoker

Hi The Force;

Welcome to the forum. I did a quick search and found;

Lowes; $31 (price includes S&H)
Bradley Racks; Set of 4

I forgot to mention, that link is from the Canadian Lowes site.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

ragweed

Check out yardandpool.com and amazenproducts.com.  Y&P has racks and frogmats.  amazen has their version of frog mats (QMatz) Work great!  Don't know about shipping to CA costs tho.   :(

RAF128

I've bought several sets of Bradley's jerky racks, the last time at Cabelas and they were  around the $30 mark.

The force

Thanks Hab! I didn't even know lowes was in Canada. Order and on the way! Get a bit closed mind after a few failed searches.

Toker

Question here, does Lowes's prices on the .ca site include the taxes? I know it does include the s&h but what about the taxes? Nobody would sell without taxes  ;D When i try to simulate an order with my paypal account, i get no taxes in my invoice, maybe included  ???

TedEbear

Quote from: Toker on March 12, 2015, 10:37:24 PM
Question here, does Lowes's prices on the .ca site include the taxes? I know it does include the s&h but what about the taxes? Nobody would sell without taxes  ;D When i try to simulate an order with my paypal account, i get no taxes in my invoice, maybe included  ???

I only get charged sales tax online if the business has a retail store in the area where I live.  Two things I love about buying online - convenience and generally no sales tax.   ;D

Smoker John

Quote from: TedEbear on March 13, 2015, 02:01:43 AM
Quote from: Toker on March 12, 2015, 10:37:24 PM

I only get charged sales tax online if the business has a retail store in the area where I live.  Two things I love about buying online - convenience and generally no sales tax.   ;D

Interesting, I would think when you added your shipping address it would determine what tax you pay.
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

Habanero Smoker

New York law is written that states, even if there is no retail store in the state, must collect not only New York State sales tax, but local sales taxes also. Unfortunately, about 90% of the out of state merchants comply with this law.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

The force

Taxes are on top of that, $31 plus gst and pst do 34 something here in bc