Maverick ET73 Replacement Probe

Started by robs, August 11, 2006, 06:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robs

Does anyone know a good place to order the replacement probes? Allied***** wants $12.50 (not bad), but the shipping:

Next Day Air Early $79.69
Next Day Air $46.63
3 Day $15.89

I'll have to check, but these delivery prices seem a bit whack to me. Geez, put it in an evelope, slap a stamp on it and send it.

thanks,
rob

iceman

Quote from: robs on August 11, 2006, 06:34:30 AM
Does anyone know a good place to order the replacement probes? Allied***** wants $12.50 (not bad), but the shipping:

Next Day Air Early $79.69
Next Day Air $46.63
3 Day $15.89

I'll have to check, but these delivery prices seem a bit whack to me. Geez, put it in an evelope, slap a stamp on it and send it.

thanks,
rob

Geez, that's robbery!!! Priority flat rate anywhere in the U.S. is only $ 8.10.
I think I'd stay away from those folks. They're making all the profit from freight.

Habanero Smoker

Contact Maverick. If you live in the USA they'll send it to you. The last one I got (about a year ago) was about $12.00 including shipping. If you bought it within the last 90 days the replacement is free.

http://www.maverickhousewares.com/contact_us.htm

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

pfowl01

I agree with Hab...I just got a second probe. I just sent a check for 12.00 to maverick with a note of what I wanted and they sent me one. Address should be in the instuction booklet.

robs

I called Maverick on Friday (11th) and received a free probe today (14th). The postage on the package said 82 cents.

Props to Maverick for great service. That other company....not so much.