The greatest season of the year

Started by winemakers, November 05, 2007, 08:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duster

Malc, Sounds good, but even though I like my beer and I'm sure I have spent 70 bucks or more on beer (especially in my younger years, not that I'm all that old now,) but never that much for one bottle. Wow  :o it is probabally worth it but too rich for my blood. Maybe I can run across some in a bar like you did somewhere I don't visit them often but ocasionly

Ontrack

It IS the greatest season of the year, and I have another reason. COLLEGE FOOTBALL! We're getting down to the nitty gritty and time to show what you got. I pretty much drink beer 365 (me, AA?) and since I got the Bradley it's at least 2 smokes per weekend and maybe one during the week, so now's when the wife really gets on my a$$ and I don't care. And, in 15 minutes, my WVU Mountaineers will face Louisville in Morgantown. I hope (and pray) that it turns out different than last year, cause if we lose, the Bradley, the house, and the dog may be on ebay by morning..no,wait-the wife will get the house and the dog...GO MOUNTAINEERS!     Sorry if this post is unrelated to anything, but the wife ain't home yet, the dog won't listen, and I gotta get myself fired up somehow!

Duster

Were here for ya Ontrack, If need be I got a couch for ya! especially if your talking 2 or 3 smokes a week ;D

Ontrack

Duster, thanks buddy, I'll repay the favor if needed...She says I'll get tired of the Bradley after a while. I may get fat as hell, but I won't get tired of it. GAMETIME! See you guys tommorrow!

coyote

Let's hear it for the Blue and Gold !!!

Malc

Ontrack, were you sweating bullets last night?  That was a close one.
From the forest itself comes the handle for the axe.

Ontrack

Coyote, an ugly mustard yellow last night, ??? and Malc, my gosh I thought they were gonna blow it! My heart doesn't deserve a game like that. But, it all ended well. And it ended pretty late. Almost midnight, had to get up at 5:00am, and laid in bed and replayed the entire fourth quarter in my head while I was trying to go to sleep!

coyote

Looked like too many bowl games of yesteryear Ontrack :o....How 'bout that mustard ??? Oh well,
My Mountaineers won on Thursday , and my Big Reds on Sat. First game of High School playoffs. 8)

Coyote

Ontrack

Coyote-we're now up to 5th, plus with UCONN losing, we can now win the Big East outright, if we win out. WOOWEEEE! ;D