Replacement flue in the UK

Started by Madrilleno, February 09, 2016, 01:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Does anyone know of a source of 4.5 inch flexible flue for the cold smoke adapter in the UK. Someone has dropped something on mine and crushed it.




M, do you have what we call on this side of the pond "big box stores" ? An equivalent to Home Depot or Lowes? They carry anything from cleaning supplies to lumber to appliances to carpet. The flex duct will be in the heating/ furnace filters etc. area. If they don't have the same dia. pipe there should be reducing adapters to make a conversion. If not there, try appliance repair or an HVAC/furnace seller.
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.


You can get it on eBay, just search for 115mm duct.