Hab

Started by Oldman, June 01, 2016, 07:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

How do I access the area where I change my attachments / sig pics?

I cannot find it. I need to change my addy also.
Thx
Old

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

Hi Olds;

I hope things are settling down a bit for you. Did Trey ever contact you. He didn't respond to my email. I may have his phone number. I lost a lot of Outlook contacts when my computer crashed, after updating to Windows 8.1. I will dig around and see if I can find in an old email.

On this forum;
Hover your mouse over "Profile". You will get a drop down menu. Click on "Forum Profile"; that will take you to the screen where you can make the changes in your signature and avatar.

To change your email address. Hover your mouse over "Profile". From the drop down menu select "Account Settings"

Also once you get to one of the above areas, if you hover you mouse over "Modify Profile", another dropdown menu will give you more choices.

On the Recipe Site,
Click on "Forum Actions". Then  click on either "General Setting" or "Edit Profile". That takes you to a screen with a list of options. On the left of the screen you will see choices such as "Edit Signature", "Edit Avatar" etc.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)