Our Chatroom

Started by Oldman, August 07, 2006, 01:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I put up a chatroom for all here. However, it seems that only a couple of folks now are using it.

It seem that when *Martin* begin to move the postings about it from the general Bradley smoker forum that it started to die.

If you all don't care to chat so be it. I can save a hundred bucks.
If I see some action on the chat then I will renew it.  If not, then it is the members' call.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

owrstrich

olds...

i would gladly paypal you the cabbage to keep the chat going...

there was a decrease in participation when the new forums came online for whatever reason...

then the weather turned nice and folks got busy...

then i got lost my hard drive while on summer break...

then i got into heavy travel and will be in heavy travel for 2 more weeks...

so i will post the chat and get it going as good as i can on a weekly basis as early as aug 29th...

its been 4 days since you posted this...

anybody else want to get it going again...

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Arcs_n_Sparks

I usually am on when I am in town, generally sometime between 6 and 7 California time. However, if no one else comes on, I finish my computer business and go off-line within 20 minutes or so....

Arcs_n_Sparks

Oldman

Quotewould gladly paypal you the cabbage to keep the chat going...
It is not a question of the money, and I thank you for the offer.  Even if only a few folks use it once a week then it will stay up.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

boxertrio

I check in also, but I am missing everyone some how.  I enjoy the chat and look forward to it being restored to its former glory.
--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC

nodak

Olds hang in there,  I think with all the summer activities everyone has just been busy.  I know I have. First smoke and on smoking site today since end of April.  I know comes late fall when it gets dark earlier I will be on regularly looking/experimenting w/recipes.  Going to need to eat some wildlife once hunting season rolls around.

jaeger

Olds,
Don't give up on the chat just yet. It seems like this summer it was difficult to get everyone on the same schedule, especially with the variance's in time zones. Owrstrich has been busy as well and I'm sure soon we will be back on a "normal" shedule.

whitetailfan

Yeppers, me too.  Summer is a tough one with real life people to cook and drink with.  With winter on the way, my only entertainment is smoking food, drinking beer, and chatting with the boys on Tuesday nights.
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Oldman

I see from the logs that several have log on to chat but no one was there...  :'(

Arcs_n_Sparks

I was in Oak Ridge this week, and will be in D.C. next week, so I was and will be MIA......

Arcs_n_Sparks

nodak

How is the voice chat going.  I bought a headset end of April, but havent even had time to take it out of the pkg.  Hopefully by October I will have time to get back to the chats.

Keep up the good work olds.  Glad to see the PID posting on the recipe site, Wish it was there when I built mine, but bubbagumps was wonderful in helping me.

Oldman

QuoteHow is the voice chat going.

I decided not to run a voice server on my own system again. I will put one up later in the year. It will either be off of another system here or I will purchase a voice service. At the moment I've spent close to 25K this year getting this house storm ready and if I do anything else at the moment I think my wife will take out my mini and shoot me with it....  :o
Quote but bubbagumps was wonderful in helping me.
No doubt about it... bubbagump is one of the knowledgeable folks here.