New Bradley Professional Smoker: Dimensions? Electronics?

Started by jebjr, August 03, 2019, 10:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jebjr

Hi Ya'll from Colorado Here!
For years I've owned the original Bradley and loved it! Around 4 to 5 years ago I upgraded to the digital smoker and love it! But now some of the digital numbers are partial or almost gone and getting hard to read.

2 Questions:
  What are the outside dimensions? My smoking shed is a 2-door wide but shallow rubbermaid shed I built on wheels, installed dryer ductwork and a curved metal vent on top and a shelf inside for the smoker and accessories. I installed an RV cord door that I can open and close the flap for the extension cord. Rainstorms or  snow storms or outside temps. don't stop me from smoking. I just want to make sure it fits my shed.

Is the Professional Smoker using the same electronics/hardware as the Smart Digital Smoker? Iv'e read a lot of bad reviews and problems on this site and the Cabela's site.

Thanks,
John... 

jebjr

Also... Could someone send me specific instructions on how to send pics to my account so that I can show-off my cool set-up?

Kessell

Does the new Bradley PRO offer anything worth the effort of upgrading? Are you satisfied with it, John?

Toker

Toker

Edward176

Toker