Bradley BS1019 Professional Grade Smoker

Started by Bradley (Head Office), March 12, 2019, 04:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley (Head Office)

Coming Soon! Bradley BS1019 Professional Grade Smoker. 1000 watts of heat, recipe download capabilities for 50 recipes, smoker will read the recipe sequence and perform accordingly, ISmoke technology, Bisquette generator fully contained inside unit, PID controlled ....its going to change how people smoke!

Estimated Launch date in North America May 15th

Check out the Bradley Smoker Fan Club page on Face Book

TMB

Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

TedEbear

1000W and a PID from the factory?  Now that's what I'm talking about (and what I've been suggesting for years).   ;)

The big question is how much will it cost?  Too high of a price will keep most people away.  Price it to compete with other smokers that have less features and you'll have to add a second shift at the production facility to keep up with demand in sales.

Edward176

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a REAL smoker. Now that is what everyone has been waiting for. I asked Santa last November and he came through for me!!!!!  Thank You

rexster

I might just have to get hold of one of those
Stainless 4 rack Bradley
6 Rack DBS w/second heat element
Auber PID
7 Foot X 20" Pipe BBQ pit with offset firebox
Jenn-Air 75000 btu gas grill w/sear burner
Weber Performer charcoal grill
Portable Kitchen All Aluminum Charcoal Grill
2 MES 40" smokers
PK360 Grill
Vacmaster 320 Vacuum Chamber Sealer

BC Smoker

TedEbear

Bradley BS1019 Pro Smoker

The Bradley Pro 1019 Smoker has room for 6 15x13 racks, 4 included, and is wide enough for a full rack of Ribs or side of Salmon. With our 2-element heating system and Bradley Bisquette burner, it has over 1,000 watts. Bluetooth enabled, USB available for loading up to 50 of your favorite recipes.

TMB

Quote from: TedEbear on March 13, 2019, 04:40:34 PM

Bradley BS1019 Pro Smoker

The Bradley Pro 1019 Smoker has room for 6 15x13 racks, 4 included, and is wide enough for a full rack of Ribs or side of Salmon. With our 2-element heating system and Bradley Bisquette burner, it has over 1,000 watts. Bluetooth enabled, USB available for loading up to 50 of your favorite recipes.
Looks good but $$$??

KyNola

cathouse willy

If the smoke gen is enclosed in the cabinet how will you cold smoke?

TMB

Price maybe a little high, but we'll just have to wait and se how this unit looks and feels..   Can't wait to see one up close

Toker

I've been confirmed that the only way to cold smoking with this device will be to adding tray of ice.

It remains me a mixt between the Smart 916 and the countertop 712 but in 4 rack seize because it's an all in one device. The generator won't be removelable . And it will comes with only one power cord for both the generator and the tower so, the heat controller better be good because no external pid will be plugable due to the only one cord instead of two as usual.

Jkwellborn

I'm kinda wanting one. Not sure if I can justify $800 on it though. But man it looks good.

manxman

Looks interesting, unfortunately I suspect the price will limit much uptake on this side of the pond. Cold smoking ability is an issue and conversely I am amazed that this is the first time that Bradley have offered a factory supplied 1000 watt unit which should perhaps be standard across the range? Certainly be fun to have a play with one.  :)
Manxman

icerat4

Just another weekend with the smoker...